lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

English

I want to present you my city, the millennial Seville, the Tartessic, the Roman, the Islamic and Christian Seville, just as I look at it; helped by my camera that accompanies me during many years. Look at the information I pass to you to enjoy the most amassing streets and corners, etc. It has been divided by several sections: historical and artistic patrimony, Places which have not been seen by many people; gastronomy and amusement.

Such as transport, lodgings, restaurants, monuments, bars and night living that you will be able to go and discover it by yourself.

Do not forget the photographic section, images of Seville that you will be able to acquire whenever you send me an e-mail with this order.

Thanks for you visiting, and don't forget my motto:

FIND ALL YOUR SENSES IN SEVILLE

Best wishes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario